1940s-50s Mens High Waist, Buckle Back Trousers
Join up with all the hepcats and dancers! These vintage inspired slacks are crafted in handpicked textured soft woven fabrics with colors and patterns associated back in the 1930s mens fashions. Buckle-back, high Hollywood waistband, button fly closure, are just a few of the little details that add up to serve up these exclusive sought-after menswear trousers. Finding the authentic vintage look with the right modern fit could be difficult but not anymore. Give these trousers a try, you’ll be glad you did.
Pair with our light weight jacket and a boater hat for a lawn party or try them out with our Haley short sleeve shirt for a more classic every day look.
1940s-50s Mens High Waist, Buckle Back Charcoal BLK Trousers
Size at the waist 32"-34"-36"-38"-40"-42"
All the little details add up:
- Wide belt loops
- High waisted Hollywood waistband nipped in with a button tab
- Buckle back adjusters
- Single back welt pocket with button flap
- Button fly secured up the front with hidden buttons
- Wide cuffed
- Long column-like wide legs
- Reversed pleated front for extra fullness and comfort
- Soft charcoal wool-like fabric rayon blend
- Burgundy satin accents
- Dry Clean Only
Made exclusively by Swankys Vintage of California